The Kingston Impact JUEL U19 Girls team will kickoff our season with tryouts starting this Sunday at St. Lawrence College (Kingston).
All other age groups/teams will have their tryouts mid-September.
- Sunday August 21 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Sunday August 28 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- All players must register online prior to 5:00 pm on the day of the tryout.
- There is a $35 fee to tryout which must be paid as part of the registration - this covers our gym costs. It is non-refundable.
- Players wishing to be considered but who cannot participate due to injury or illness must still register and attend (unless sick or unable due to their injury). YOU MUST let me know via email, if that is the case.
- Players must attend at least 1 tryout to be considered unless #3.
- The Impact intend to have another U19 Junior Girls team playing in the OBL this season - these tryouts are NOT for that team. Those will be in mid-September. If you do not make the JUEL team but still want to try out for the U19 team later, there will be no additional fees to tryout. The $35 covers those as well.
- Come no earlier than 6:15 pm on the day of the tryout.
- Masks and proof of vaccination ARE NOT required at this time.
- Bring your own basketball with your name on it - we will have a few but not necessarily enough for everyone.
- Bring your own water bottle (pre-filled preferably)
If you have any questions, please contact Jason Reynolds.